Friday, August 26, 2011

North Palace - end of week seven

I'm pretty happy with this week's progress, and it's definitely starting to come together. Not going to lie though, I'm dreading finishing the floor because it's so tedious and boring.

Looking at the project, I'm not 100% happy with the colors. *shakes fist at KG Chart* The blue I'm not thrilled with, and I'm still undecided on the red. I'll probably play around with the colors if I ever attempt this pattern again.

In other news, we may be moving next month or October, which will put a slight damper in being crafty. Though we'll be moving into another house on base, which will mean a bigger place, which means I'll have more room for said crafts. *does happy dance* I just wanted to bang out a quick update shot, and now I'm heading to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled upon this through google image search. This is AMAZING!!! Please post the finished work when its ready. Zelda 2 is one of the best Zeldas and I am glad someone is spreading it's pain :-)

    ReplyDelete