Sunday, August 21, 2011

North Palace - end of week six

I'm a few days late with the actual entry, but the picture was taken on time at least. Here's my progress after week six. I didn't get to work on it as much as I would have liked this week, but it is still coming along.

Working on this project has definitely been a learning experience. It would just be way easier to scrap this project, and restart with a re-tweaked pattern and some black aida, but I am determined to see this through. I would like to try this pattern again sometime down the line though. There really isn't much to be said, that the picture doesn't already cover as far as progress goes.

Maybe later I'll touch on Retro Gaming League from this past weekend, but we have some errands to run, so that will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment